Factory Reset Protection shortly called FRP is an in-built security system introduced by Android. But Sometimes people buy a device form a third party seller they don’t get in touch with that person and happen this issue. That’s why we need to bypass the FRP lock. Android brings this feature to prevents data breach, stolen data. Especially for the unfortunate event. That time protecting all important data when the phone might be stolen or lost. This feature is enabled when a Google account is added to your Android device. Although this feature is very useful but sometimes put people some serious problem. In this situation people need to bypass google account verification, so they can use the phone.
About Google Account Verification:
When someone lost his phone and find another person. This person will not be able to use the phone if someone sets previously any lock on his phone normally. But a simple reset would have bypassed the lock. Now it’s not that easy after Google introduced Google account verification. It’s a strong verification that can identify the original owner of the device. It helps people from a data breach.
This process works like, this device has to sign in with google account that was synced in previously with this device. Otherwise, you can’t use this phone, until you bypass the Google account. It’s an awesome process to protect your device and data.
Also Check: How to Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP Guide)
How to Disable Factory Reset Protection on Android?
There are many ways to remove Factory reset protection but below you get the easiest way to bypass Factory Reset protection.
Bypassing Google FRP lock is not an easy and straight process. For disable factory reset protection you need to follow the below steps.
- Step 1: Go to Settings and tap on Cloud and Accounts. Some Android phones, it can see only the accounts option.
- Step 2: Tap on Accounts select your Google account.
- Step 3: Then Tap to Remove Accounts and verify your selection when you are prompted.
- Step 4: Your Google account is now removed from your device and Factory Reset Protection locks also removes google account on android.
How to Bypass Android FRP Lock at Setup Process?
The setup process after resetting your device. It’s a little more complicated than the method above, but it’s a good process to try.
- Step 1: just go to settings > general Management > reset > from Factory reset to erase your android device.
- Step 2: Tap on the box of the WiFi, connect your WiFi. Continue set up process, and go to Google account information. From there tap on the box to show up the keyboard.
- Step 3: Tap on hold the @ symbol and select Google Keyboard Settings. The next screen, tap the three-dot button and choose Help & Feedback.
- Step 4: Tap on Search Google & send results from the keyboard. You will see a web page. Press and hold a word to open up a menu. Then, select Web Search to Google App.
- Step 5: Search for Settings from the web. Tap on the Settings gear icon in the drop down menu.
- Step 6: Choose Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset. After completing the setup process, you can use your Android device without Google Account Verification.
Note: If you sell your phone to someone, you need to do it first, remove google verification before handing it to the new user owner. so that he/she will not have access to your Google account. And don’t face any problem further.