The GIMP is an Image Manipulation Program and image editor. It is a freely distributed program for photo retouching, image composition, and image authoring. This software especially helps graphic designers, photographers, illustrators. it provides s sophisticated tools to get your job done well.
It is free software where you can change its source code and distribute your changes.available for almost all operating systems. The advanced interface allows everything simple tasks to the most complex image manipulation procedures that can be easily done by this software.
The GIMP is a popular image manipulation software. It has many customization options and other useful plugins with the help of this tool you can enhance your productivity.
- it has complete painting tools like Brush, Pencil, Airbrush, Clone.
- You can do advanced image Manipulation by this tool
- Load and save animations in a recommended frame
- Multiple Network Graphics support
- Selection tools including rectangle, rounded, ellipse,
- Have a different layer editing support
- Multiple Undo/Redo option
- Advanced clipping path tool.
- Extremely powerful gradient tool
- Virtually huge images open facilities at one time
- You can customize your brushes
- Quick mask to paint a selection.
- It has Sub-pixel sampling and high-quality anti-aliasing
- File formats supported include BMP, gif, jpeg, png, PCX, pdf, png, ps, PSD, SVG, tiff, and others formate.
GIMP Latest Version Download for Windows 7/8/10
If you are looking for Free download the latest version of the GIMP for your Windows PC, then you are in the right place. So, let’s start to download the GNU Image Manipulation Program latest version 2020 from here.
- File Name: gimp-2.10.14-setup-3.exe
- License: GPLv3+
- Developer: The GIMP Development Team
- Category: Graphic Design software
- File Size: 215 MB
- Uploaded on: 06/02/2020
- Download Link: Click Here
How to install GIMP On your PC
- First of all, download the latest version of the G.I.M.P file on your PC.
- After completing the download find this file on your download folder.
- Then just double-click it or run this software you see a pop up of user account control
- Click yes.
- After that select language, English is default but you can choose any.
- Setup GIMP pop-up will come to click install.
- Your installation process will be done after a few seconds.
- Now enjoy the GIMP photo editor on your PC.
In this article, you got the full idea about the GNU Image Manipulation Program (G.I.M.P) and also it’s downloading process. If you have any questions, problem or suggestions? Then feel free to leave a comment. Thanks for being with us.